Note: One of the few pieces of TakaFuji fanfic ever written by me. Originally written three months ago; newly edited and rewritten today.
Once Kawamura said that Fuji was like an angel. He was just a little breathless from a kiss, and just a little dazed, too. He meant what he said, though, because Kawamura almost never said anything he didn’t mean with all of his heart.
That time Fuji pulled back and laughed. When Kawamura asked him why, Fuji replied that he’d always thought of it the other way around. Kawamura was the angel, and Fuji was...well... then he’d laughed again, at himself, mostly.
Kawamura blushed, his cheeks and ears turning pink. But that didn’t stop him from being just as strenuous in his denials. Kawamura didn’t say things like that without thinking them through first. Fuji was sweet, and delicate, and beautiful, and complicated - just as an angel would be.
And Fuji smiled and shook his head and kissed Kawamura again, murmuring that they were both just human, so it didn’t matter anyway. Kawamura knew, though that it was only Fuji’s way of pretending he was agreeing when he didn’t agree at all.
Kawamura didn’t say anything more about it aloud, but it still passed silently through his mind, like a soundless fluttering of feathers in the wind, like the whisper of a breeze through Fuji’s light hair.
You are an angel.
I should leave the TakaFuji to pixxers. ♥
And now, snagged from emcyclopedia:
001. How many keys are on your keychain?
002. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
003. Is your AIM away message on?
004. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My mother's pancakes with maple syrup.
005. What curse word do you use the most?
006. Do you own an iPod?
Yes! It's a generic brand, though.
007. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
I don't have a Myspace.
008. What time is your alarm clock set for?
I wake up at noon, generally, and I do it naturally. My alarm clock's out of batteries.
009. How many suitcases do you own?
010. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
Nope. I can't stand the cold.
011. Where do you buy your groceries from?
I don't; I live with my parents and they buy them. Shockingly, I don't know where the hell they shop.
012. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
013. What was the last movie you watched?
Howl's Moving Castle.
014. Do any of your friends have children?
015. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
I would pay off my parents' mortgage, and then write a check to my college for this semester's tuition.
016. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Loads of times.
017. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope. I just stay up.
018. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Digimon: The Movie Soundtrack
019. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
020. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I don't think so.
021. When was the last time someone hit on you?
I can never tell if they're hitting on me or not. Next question!
022. Do you wear hoodies often?
023. What color hair do you have?
024. Can you whistle?
Yep. On key, too.
025. What is the first thing you see when you look to your left?
A drawing of a spork with a face that my sister made for me.
026. Do you make your own jewelry?
Yep, all the time.
027. Have you ever participated in a protest?
028. Who was the last person to call you?
snowym. I'm on the phone with her right now.
029. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
The boat/ship thing that swings up high, comes back, swings the other way...
030. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Maybe. I sneeze a lot.
031. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
032. What area code are you in right now?
033. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yeah, and I still do.
034. How big is your local mall?
Huge, but we still don't have a Hot Topic or an anime store.
035. What is your job title?
036. How many siblings do you have?
One younger sister, one younger brother.
037. Have you ever been so drunk that you threw up?
038. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
No more shy than I am around the same sex.
039. What is your biggest regret?
I try not to have them.
040. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
041. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
At breakfast, when my brother, my sister and I all pulled Ayame and Shigure's "All right!" from Fruits Basket.
042. Favorite movie?
Edward Scissorhands, probably.
043. Do you own any band t-shirts?
044. What is your favorite candle scent?
045. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
Quite a lot.
046. When was your last plane ride?
047. Have you ever eaten snow?
048. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
049. What is your favorite salad dressing?
I don't eat salad with dressing.
050. Do you read for fun?
051. Can you speak any languages other than English?
Spanish and American Sign Language.
052. Where is your cell phone?
In my backpack/purse.
053. Do you do your own dishes?
054. What color is your bedroom painted?
055. Are your parents divorced?
056. Have you ever cried in public?
Not since I was nine or ten.
057. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
058. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
059. Are you always trying to learn new things?
060. what messenger programs do you have?
AIM, MSN, Y!IM.
061. Do you shower on a daily basis?
062. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I used to want a tattoo, but it's too expensive. I'd rather have other things.
063. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
064. Can you skip rocks?
Not very well, no.
065. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
066. What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres?
Snowcaps or Junior Mints.
067. Who was your favorite teacher?
My Sign Language teacher, probably.
068. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
No, but since I've only been on one date ever, it hardly matters.
069. What is the weather like?
070. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
071. Do you have an online journal?
Yes, this one.
072. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?
Not in school, but with my cousins.
073. What is/was your favorite time of day?
One or two am.
074. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?
I love it.
075. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
076. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
077. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Last night, although I didn't actually sleep.
078. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Screwdrivers, probably. I haven't tried many.
079. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?
080. Do you like your living arrangement?
081. Has anyone ever called you spoiled?
082. What is your mothers hometown?
083. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?
084. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
None, per night. Per week, more like twelve.
085. Do you eat breakfast daily?
086. What was the last thing to scare you?
087. Do you own a Playstation?
088. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
089. What is your usual bedtime?
090. Do you know who Janice Dickinson is?
Nope, no idea.
091. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Four or five.
092. Are your days full and fast-paced?
093. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
Nope. I'm very antisocial at school.
094. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're currently in?
095. Were you a "planned" child?
096. What is your favorite fruit?
097. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Not at all.
098. What color underwear are you wearing?
099. Do you know how to work a cash register?
100. How much is gas where you live?
101. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
102. What time is your curfew?
I don't have one.
103. Who is your bank account with?
104. If you had ONE wish, what would you wish for?
World peace? Honestly, maybe that would just kill everyone off and the planet could get on with it without us.
105. Do you believe in life on other planets?
106. What does your mouse pad look like?
It has a jungle scene on it with many types of animals, some of which don't actually live in the jungle. Oh well.
107. Have you ever been to geauga lake?
108. Who was the last person to piss you off?
The girls in my sign language class.
109. Do you believe that God has a gender?
No. But then, I don't believe in God.
110. What was the last thing you ate?
Cheese pizza from Giordano's. It's a Chicago thing.
111. Can others make you cry easily?
112. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
The same, for different reasons.
113. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
114. How did your parents pick your name?
It was the only one they could agree on.
115. Do you like mustard?
116. If you could enter a celebrity's mind, whose would you choose to enter?
None. I like my own mind, thanks very much.
117. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
I'll get over it.
118. Would you ever sky dive?
119. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
All three, but not all at once.
120. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
I'm not sure.
121. Can you pop your knuckles?
Yeah, but only when I don't mean to.
122. Do you know what an IP address is?
123. Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
Once, with my mother's credit card.
124. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
I have no opinion. She's pregnant?
125. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
127. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
128. What song lyric, if any, is stuck in your head at the moment?
130. Do you own a digital camera?
129. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?
Uncomfortable and nervous.
130. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
131. What's your favorite color?
132. What celebrities have you been compared to?
Mariska Hargitay...I wish.
133. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
That thing that clings onto the side of the Millenium Falcon in The Empire Strikes Back.
134. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
135. What books, if any, have made you cry?
None, as far as I remember.
136. Do you think you're attractive?
No, not particularly.
137. What are you allergic to?
Penicillin, corn syrup, cherries...the list goes on and on.
138. Are you a jealous person?
139. What is your favorite Christmas/winter movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
140. Have you memorized your Social Security Number?
141. Did you vote in the last election?
142. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Sometimes it's probably all right, mostly not.
143. Do you dance?
Not if I can help it.
144. Have you ever had the "falling" dream?
145. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
146. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
147. Did you ever celebrate "Pi Day"?
148. What is the time?
11:42 pm, Central time, USA
149. What generator do you use for your myspace?
I don't have a myspace.
150. Who did you steal this from?